When you become a mum there are a few things that get your through the day and night – and they can become your lifeline too.
Playing on those ‘mum clichés’ I have complied a series of Christmas gift guides that I’ll be sharing over the next few weeks centred around these little treats – but with a difference!Be it coffee to get you started in the morning and keep you going through your sleep-deprived haze. Then there is the cake and chocolate that you happily eat on play dates and at afternoon mum meet-ups.
Come evening time when you are finally over tea-time tantrums, bath time and bedtime delays you can kick back with some a glass of something cold be that a classic gin and tonic or a glass of Prosecco.
And, then finally it’s all about hitting the hay for some much-needed sleep (hopefully!)
Christmas Gift Guide Treats for Mum’s who loves a cup of COFFEE!
- Dark Chocolate Coffee beans £5.50 Hotel Chocolat
- Elsa Peretti Bean Pendant £115 Tiffany & Co
- Tote bag £13 Alphabet Bags
- Original Coffee Scrub £11.95 Frank Body
- Oversized Sweater £29.95 Letter Clothing Co.
- Modern Wash Coffee Soap approx.£7 KalaStyle
- Illume Boulangerie Candle Jar £16 Anthropologie
- Coffee Woman EDT approx. £22 Oboticario
- Thermal Travel Cup £23 Selfridges