When you become a mum there are a few things that get your through the day and night – and they can become your lifeline too.
Playing on those ‘mum clichés’ I have complied a series of Christmas gift guides that I’ll be sharing over the next few weeks centred around these little treats – but with a differenceBe it coffee to get you started in the morning and keep you going through your sleep-deprived haze. Then there is the cake and chocolate that you happily eat on play dates and at afternoon mum meet-ups.
Come evening time when you are finally over tea-time tantrums, bath time and bedtime delays you can kick back with some a glass of something cold be that a classic gin and tonic or a glass of Prosecco.
And, then finally it’s all about hitting the hay for some much-needed sleep (hopefully!)
Christmas Gift Guide Treats for Mum’s who loves a glass of G&T!
- Bath Salts £6 Oliver Bonas
- Water bottle Holder £24.95 Tatty Devine at Wild & Wolf
- Piccadilly Sweet Parade Gin & Tonic Boiled Sweets £5 John Lewis
- Joe & Seph’s Gin & Tonic Caramel Sauce £4.99 Lakeland
- Soap Bar £5 Bath House
- Library of Fragrance Gin and Tonic EDT £15 Boots
- London Gin Truffles £13 Prestat
- Rolled sleeve T-shirt £26 Parent Apparel
- Candle £19.50 Vineyard Candles