This year is probably the first year we haven’t had a weeding to attend.
I guess I’m saving myself the expense of a hen night, new outfit and an overnight hotel stay – but one of my favourite parts is choosing the gift.
Any excuse to go shopping for gifts (my favourite form of shopping, if I’m honest)…
So, consider this my gift to you. If you’re looking for a last-minute gift to give the soon-to-be-married (or, even an anniversary gift…hint hint as Mr VIB and I are celebrating 21 years together today!)
These modern Mr. & Mrs. style gifts caught my eye -so I ran with it – and if I was in the market for a gift registry I would be popping a few of these on my list.
Quirky, fun and fabulous – and sure to raise a smile rather than another toaster (although do people still give toasters and such?) I know gift vouchers and money is the preferred gift nowadays but you can’t beat a beautifully wrapped and token gift to place on the gift table, now can you?
1. Jonathan Adler Mr. & Mrs. cushions from £98 Amara
2. Hand painted His & Hers mugs £5 each John Lewis
3) His & Hers luggage tags £22 Kate Spade
4) Your side / My side cushion £2o Ben de Lisi Home at Debenhams
1) Mr. & Mrs. guest towels £2.99 each H&M
2) Black Toast Mr. & Mrs. 2-cup teapot £44.95 Emma Bridgewater
3) Mr. & Mrs. Pillowcases £12 for pair John Lewis (Also come in Mr. & Mr. / Mrs. & Mrs. set too)
5) Mr. & Mrs. sleep masks £4.99 each H&M
1) Ladybird Books (for grown ups)
How it Works: The Wife / The Husband by Jason Hazeley & Joel Morris £6.99 each Waterstones
2) Mr. & Mrs. cocktail glass set approx. £18 ($42) Furbish Studio
3) Vintage playing cards Mr. & Mrs. picture frame £69 Selfridges
4) Jonathan Adler Mr. & Mrs. Muse Salt & pepper shakers £48 Trouva
5) Porcelain You & Me mugs £12.99 for 2 H&M