Just getting your head round the Spring trends? Well the fashion world has moved on and showcasing the Autumn 2016 trends.
To kick off Fashion Week it always begins in New York, followed by London and Milan and it always ends in Paris.
Until we know when trends the designers have in store for us I thought I would celebrate with a little kids round-up of all things…yep, Parisian.
From croissants to stripe tops and Coco Chanel to the Eiffel Tower. I’ve found some stylish toys, books and games every mini- fashionista should own…
1. Everybody Bonjours! by Leslie Kimmelmand and Sarah McMenemy £5.99 Amazon
2. MIMI’lou Parisian dog cuddly toy £23 Smallable
3. Photo Booth props £14 (for 20) Amazon
4. Djeco 100 piece Paris puzzle £12 Alex & Alexa
5. Sketch. Inc Kokeshi dolls £27 each Perfectly Smitten
6. Le Toy Van Honeybake bakers set £11.95 Precious Little One
7. Oeuf Eiffel Tower plush toy £53 Amazon
8. Paris notebook’s £8.75 Famille Summerbelle