Fast food is fashionable…to wear if not to eat.
Let your little ones indulge without worrying they’re not getting their five-a-day with these quirky pieces covered in popcorn, burgers, hot dogs and fries – without the grease.
I guess it stared last year when Moschino sent models down the catwalk in a frenzy of *Golden Arches* inspired designs.
|Moschino A/W 2014|
Kids fashion has caught up and on everything from jumpers to back packs and jewellery to tees – there’s a little slice of junk food heaven for even the ravenous of mini-fashionistas.
1. Milkshake Tee £10.15 Zazzle
2. Condiment pen and highlighter set £7.50 Papaerchase
3. Pop Cutie Fries & Burger necklace set £12 AlexandAlexa
4. Wildfox Pizza print top £32 Childsplayclothing
5. Wildfox Burger print jumper £53 Selfridges
6. Mini Popin Rucksack £19.99 Urban Junk
7. World Goes Pop popcorn sweater by The Rodnik Band £35 Tate Shop
8. Oeuf NYC Knitted hot dog toy £32.50 Scandi Mini
9.Soft Gallery hot dog sweater £36 Smallable
10. BillyBandit knitted burger print jumper £33 AlexandAlexa
11. Burger glasses £4 Paperchase
12. Hundred Pieces hot dog tee £17 Smallable
13.Hamburger trunks from £12 (for set of 5) Next
If you want to take it one step further how about a ‘Junk Food Party’? Serve mini hot dogs and popcorn with the help of this cute reversible party stall (£14.99 Party Pieces).
And, why not serve a Pizza Cake like this fab one made by a Juliet, a friend of mine for her daughter’s birthday?
You just need to make a basic sponge in shallow/large tin. Then use ready rolled red icing to make the ‘tomato’ base and then get as creative as you wish. Juliette told me she used some ready roll-icing again for the pepperoni slices, sliced up a tube of liquorice and made a hole in the middle of each for olives, used green jelly beans for peppers/Jalapenos and for the cheese she used grated white chocolate.
Serve in pizza style box and cut with a pizza wheel for an authentic feel.
Also, how impressive are these Cheeseburger Cakes?
Lastly, for those all important party bags….why not pop in some of these ‘Snack Attack’ tattoos? (maybe keep the wine bottle one for yourself!)
Snack Attack temporary tattoo set by Angela Chick £5.75 notonthehighstreet.com