I’ve been a big fan of River Island mini since it arrived last Spring and Miss Marnie has several pieces hanging up in her wardrobe. But, what has won me over it that I really think the collection gets better and better each season.
The collection launched to huge success and expectation – I guess when a ‘big’ brand does something nee all eyes are on them so it has to be good.
I think River Island really upped the style stakes for newborns and toddlers – and gave some big labels a run for their price tag. Alas for us as the range stops at 36mths – or 3yrs for those who can no longer count in months -and Miss Marnie turns 3 soon. So, I thought I had better start have a nosey at the kids collection to see what the older section had to offer.
Well, I really wasn’t disappointed. It seems River Island girls and boys collections are the perfect fast-fashion for little ones – but, more than that it’s age appropriate – in the main – and really well priced.
Here’s a look at the high summer campaign – I mean how cool do these kids look?
Inspired? Or will your little one will soon be ready for the next size-up? Then why not enter my fab competition below.
As my lovely friends at River Island have kindly given me a shiny £50 voucher to giveaway to one lucky mini fashionista.
* WIN £50 to spend in RIVER ISLAND *
V. I. BE HONEST: Please take
time to read the mamasVIB Giveaway terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding
anyone professionally associated with mamasVIB or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a River Island £50 gift voucher. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am BST on Tuesday 11th
August 2015 and closes at 11.59pm BST on Tuesday 1st September
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on any blog
post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by following @mamasvib on Twitter, following this blog on Facebook, tweeting set message, leaving a blog comment and then completing the
Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website
within 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the
Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding
on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by
the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and
/ or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these
terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is: River Island, 16 Woodstock Street, London W1C 2AN
Also find on ThePrizeFinder