Got your summer holiday planned yet? Or, in need of some pool-cool for the littles?
Then I suggest you take a look at Sunuva!
If you’ve not yet discovered Sunuva before it’s a fantastic collection of UPF50+ protection* swimwear, cover-ups, rash vests and accessories designed by two stylish mums whose kids were playing together on holiday – yes, really!
Proving ideas can strike anywhere – and, what better place to come up with a swimwear brand than on the beach? So, a holiday romance – of sorts – was started as the pair hatched a business plan poolside to prove UV swimwear and cover-ups for kids could be cool!
Miss Marnie was lucky enough to receive this stylish initialed towel a few months back – and I just love the neon trim. It also echos the whole collection which is based around contemporary colours, patterns and prints – rather than the usual garish colours on UV swimwear available.
Its not cheap. But, to get good quality swimwear that lasts – on the beach, round the pool and wash after wash then you can’t really can’t fault it. But, you need further swaying – although I think the pieces speak for themselves. The lovely people at Sunuva have offered one mamasVIB reader the chance to win a £100 shopping voucher.
Need some ideas? What’s about these…
Perfect for siblings: Skateboards and sunglasses print from £38
Sister sister: Reversible swimsuit and bikini from £38
Twin appeal: Hotdogs rash vest, swim shorts and float suit from £38
Dresses, play suits, kaftan’s and accessories – Sunuva have got you covered up in style!
* Sunuva UPF50+ swimwear is validated by The British Skin Foundation. The British Skin Foundation is the only charity in the UK dedicated to fighting skin cancer and disease.
**To WIN £100 to spend on SUNUVA goodies**
V. I. BE HONEST: Please take
time to read the mamasVIB Giveaway terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding
anyone professionally associated with mamasVIB or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a £100 gift voucher to spend at Sunuva. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am BST on Thursday 23rd July 2015 and closes at 11.59pm BST on Thursday 6th August 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog
post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by following @mamasvib and @sunuvatweets on Twitter, following this blog on Facebook and then completing the
Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website
within 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the
Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding
on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by
the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and
/ or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these
terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is: Sunuva Ltd, 59 Goldney Road, London, UK, W9 2AR