How exciting? The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed their second baby over the weekend. And, I think everyone did a lovely little sigh when a Princess finally arrived.
A beautiful little girl to complete the Royal family – Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.
And, of course a little style icon in the making.
So, while everyone may be discussing Kate’s dress (the beautiful bespoke buttercup print Jenny Packham shift) – I am looking forward to the seeing how the Duchess will dress her mini me.
We’ve had the ‘Kate effect’ and the ‘George effect’ so get ready for the ‘Charlotte effect’.
1. Pink and white romper £28 Cyrillus at Alex and Alexa
2. Knitted cotton cardigan £82 Burberry at Childrensalon
3. Mary Jane pram shoes £32 La Coqueta
4. Primrose baby dress and pants £20 Cath Kidston
5. Peter Pan collar ‘Olivia’ dress £46 La Coqueta
6. Bow embroidered babysuit £79 Rachel Riley
7. Kniteed ‘Romi’ bonnet £24 La Coqueta
8.Cotton shortie £65 Chloe at Childrensalon
9. Pre-walkers ‘Robin’ T-bar pram shoes £27.99 Early Days at Trotters
10. Cotton ‘princesse’ shortie £68 Tartine et Chocolat