|A press bag from Mothercare that we now use as Miss M’s nursery bag!
Growing up I could never find anything with my name on – you know when you went into those holiday gift shops and looked through all the personalised knick-knacks. And, I fear I may have bestowed the same fate on Miss Marnie….
That’s why I love an initialled product – no worries about unusual names here. Plus, they make super stylish gifts. So, when Zazzle – possibly one of the largest online custom made sites got in touch and offered us a monogrammed gift I took the opportunity to get something special for Miss M. I chose this lovely peppermint green cushion with all her initials on for her bedroom – and can report back that it’s gorgeous.
And, what’s more they have given me a £50 Zazzle voucher to giveaway – entry details below.
For some inspiration here’s my pick of the best single lettered pieces:
1 Rose gold disc necklace £67.50 Anna Lou of London
2 Leather purse £15 Marks & Spencer
3 Wash bag £22 Alphabet Bags
4 Note set £14 Notonthehighstreet
5 Scarf £5 (for kids), £10 (for adults) Matalan
(100% of the money from the sale of these scarves goes to the Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool)
6 Luggage label £8.50 Zazzle
7 Ring dish £8 Anthropologie
8 Mug £8 Marks & Spencer
9 Keyring £3.10 Zazzle
10 Cushion £26.95 Zazzle
*£50 Zazzle Voucher GIVEAWAY*
V. I. BE HONEST: Please take
time to read the mamasVIB Giveaway terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with mamasVIB or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a £50 Gift voucher for Zazzle.com. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am BST on Wednesday 10th December 2014 and closes at 11.59pm BST on Wednesday 18th December 2014.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by commenting on additional blog posts, visiting mamasVIB on Facebook and completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this websitewithin 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these
terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is: Zazzle.com
V. I. BE HONEST: Zazzle kindly sent Miss M and I a selection of gifts so we could share this give-away with you. All views are our own, of course!