Dressing for two this Christmas season? Don’t want to splash out on a party dress that you might only wear once? Can’t find anything modern and ‘bump’ flattering?
Then step forward ASOS Maternity. And, its cracking Christmas offerings.
Stylish and wearable – bumps have never looked so good. Whether you need something that wows for New Year’s Eve (like this pastel maxi dress) or something more understated (like the cobalt blue number below) that you can dress up and down for a romantic dinner or office party.
Then look no further…
1) Shift dress with bird and floral embroidery
2) Two tone pleated dress
3) Drapey blue dress
4) Lace button up dress
The trick is to pick something that you can wear a whole host of ways over the festive season – for day or night time – as not only will you always have something to step into no matter how ‘big’ you’re feeling – you will maximise the cost per wear.
This midi bonded skater dress with a border floral print (£63.50) fits the bill perfectly. Ideal with heels for a girls night out or dressed down with some flats and a chunky knit – the stretchy fabric is lightweight and means it’s the perfect go-to frock to rock the whole festive season.
Here’s a few ideas on how to style it and a chance to WIN this gorgeous ASOS dress too….
Necklace £19.99 Zara
Clutch bag £55 Dune at ASOS
Heels £65 Office
Cardigan £36 Topshop Maternity
Top £8.50 Next
(Either wear underneath or over the top to give the effect of a skirt –
depends how ‘bulky’ you’re feeling!)
Boots £45 ASOS
Hat £14 Oasis at ASOS
Jumper £36.95 Gap Maternity (online only)
Scarf £29.99 Mango
Brogues £59 Twiggy for M&S Collection
TO WIN THIS ASOS MATERNITY DRESS ENTER HERE:
V. I. BE HONEST: Please take
time to read the mamasVIB Giveaway terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding
anyone professionally associated with mamasVIB or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a ASOS Maternity Dress as listed in their desired size (from 8-18). The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am BST on Tuesday 25th
November 2014 and closes at 11.59pm BST on Sunday 30th November 2014.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog
post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by following @mamasvib and
@asos on Twitter, tweeting and then completing
the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website
within 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the
Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding
on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by
the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and
/ or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these
terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is: ASOS.com, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB