If you’re a bit of a beauty obsessive like me than having a baby just opens up a whole new world of beauty goodies. I am a little obsessed with Miss Marnie’s beauty products – and love finding her natural bubble baths, delicate smelling shampoos and the best nappy rash wonder-creams.
But, really besides the classic washing, moisturising and treatment products for the little ones bath time routine – there aren’t many other products to buy.
Until I discovered these…
Not your everyday essentials admittedly but how much fun to have some extra baby buys to drool over and try?
1) Mucky Mitts Hand Sanitiser – Jackson Reece A great slimline anti-bacterial spray that is perfect to keep to hand if god forbid you have forgotten a pack of wet wipes. Love having this to hand after Miss M has held on to the chains on the swings or held the rails on the bus or train.
2) Dental Wipes (box of 28) – Brush-Baby What I love about these disposable wipes is that they are individually wrapped so great for travelling or for keeping in your bag. The soft and slightly textured wipes fit over your finger so you can clean babes teeth, gums and inside cheeks before they are ready for a toothbrush. Miss Marnie loved to chew on them for a bit too.
3) Little Explorers Super Soft Squidgy Soap – Cussons Mum & Me This squirty soap can be moulded and shaped- and even bounces (a bit!) – so it’s great fun at bath time although I still use an additional cleanser as this doesn’t foam up to well for washing.
4) Baby Sleep Pillow Spray – This Works A gentle and baby friendly version of the fantastic Deep Sleep Pillow Spray that has lulled me to sleep many a night. The classic blend of lavender and chamomile is soothing and not too overpowering. I think it’s best to spray on babes sheets not to near to wear they lay their head.
5) Nose Nuzzles Saline Wipes – Jackson Reece OK, so yes a tissue or wet wipe will do it – but when your little one has a snuffly nose these little saline infused wipes are soothing and really get those little noses clean. We used these recently when Miss M was teething and had a constant runny nose – and I think she cried a little less than normal when I wiped (or it certainly seemed so!)
6) Snotty Grotty Room Spray – Milk & Co Baby I love Milk and Co. – an Australian beauty brand that you can find in Boots or online. The packaging is simple and the products may be on the pricey side but they last. We are still working our way through a bottle of Shampoozle that we have had for months already. This spray is perfect to squirt around baby or tots room when they are feeling under the weather – as it helps to clear nasal passages and relive sniffles and sneezes.
7) Stinky Winky Room Spray – Milk & Co. Baby A kid friendly Febreze of sorts. Neutralise odours and keep the nursery smelling sweet and clean all day long and especially after nappy changes
8) Little Explorers Funky Fizz Bath Crackles – Cussons Mum & Me A bit like that retro popping candy for the bath – Miss M loves watching these snap, crackle and pop and seeing the water turn a sea like blue/green. A great little product to have when you really can’t get them in the bath and they need a little distraction.
9) Eye Wipes (pack of 12) – Dentinox This soft little folded wipes are perfect for cleaning up sticky, watery or gunky eyes – yes you can use cotton wool and water – but if you’re out and about these are really useful. If your feeling super thrifty you can use one wipe torn in half (so you have a fresh one for each eye).
10) Nappy Rash Spray – Boots Avoid getting your hands covered in cream with this easy spray cream – great when out or in the middle of the night.
V. I. BE HONEST: Miss Marnie and I were sent a selection of Jackson Reece products to review. Other items in they post we have tried, used and paid for. All opinions are our own and are #MAMA approved. You can find Jackson Reece products in Boots store nationwide.