|Dress up crowns £12 notonthehighstreet|
Unless you’ve been hiding under a mound of washing or toys the news is a certain little Prince is celebrating his first birthday next week.
So, to mark Prince George’s milestone birthday I have rounded-up some royal themed gifts that any little lad would love…
1) Brogues £99 Vevian – This antique bronze shoes are called ‘George’ and even come in a crown printed lined keepsake box!
2) Happyland Royal Birthday Set £8 Early Learning Centre – Did you also get the Happyland Royal Baby set too? £8
3) Happy Birthday, Royal Baby! £6.99 Bloomsbury
4) Solid pine personalised toy box £345 Stork Up – This was actually a gift given to Prince George as a christening gift!
1) Personalised Crown Baby grow £18 My1stYears
2) The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery £7.99 Waterstones
3) Guards case £20 Cath Kidston
4) Maileg Mouse Prince £16 Alex and Alexa
1) Number 1 Bodysuit £30 Hackett
2) Silver proof £5 coin £66.67 Post Office Shop – A limited edition of 7,500 coin to celebrate Prince George 1st Birthday – with a coin design not used since 1960.
3) Bunnykins classic 2-piece baby set £30 Royal Doulton
4) Personalised little prince wall sticker £50 John Lewis
2) King crown £9 Lucy Locket
3) Personalised union jack high top trainers £22 notonthehighstreet
4) Crown bib £9 Beauty and The Bib
And, although I’m not sure Queen Granny would be too impressed but how fab is this Corgi rug?
Prince the Corgi felt animal rug £55.95 Sew Heart Felt
Happy 1st Birthday Prince George!
love mamasVIB x