Wimbledon begins on Monday.
And, we all know that really means lots of strawberries and cream! (ooh, and Pimm’s!)
So, instead of tennis whites (a bit of a no-no with tots..) why not serve up this juicy print?
LOVE – LOVE
1) Ruffle T-shirt £16-£18 Boden
2) Bodysuit and hat £7.99 H&M
3) Beach bag £15 Littlewoods
4) Dress £8 Mothercare
5) Sunglasses £5 Marks & Spencer
6) Swimsuit £24.99 Trotters
7) Hair clips £6 Alex and Alexa
8) Dress £23.99 Toby Tiger
9) Sandals £10 Mothercare
Wimbledon Strawberries & Cream Facts:
* 112,000 punnets (28,000kg) of English Strawberries are consumed during the event
* They are usually Grade I Kent Strawberries – as they are the best quality
* Served with over 7,000 litres of fresh cream
* To ensure freshness they are picked the day before- arrive at Wimbledon at 5.30am to be inspected and hulled.
And, the Pimm’s? Over 200,00 Glasses are consumed (that’s a lot of pitchers!)
(I didn’t make these up – all facts and figures from wimbledon.com)