I have been spotting a lot of British and London inspired pieces of late.
From iconic red buses and black taxi cabs to the royal guards – so I thought I would round up some of my best buys for little boys. Not only do they make great gifts for new babies born in the capital they would make sweet gifts for any UK babes abroad. (I often send London themed baby gifts to my friends who live in Dubai and New York).
1) City of London wooden train set 50-pieces £34.99 Born To Toddle
2) Taxi print from £25 Magnolia Box
3) London print baby grow £19.95 Joules
4) British print t-shirt £12-£14 Boden
5) Wooden bus with colouring pencils £12.50 notonthehighstreet
6) Happyland Great Britain toy set £15 Early Learning Centre
7) Giant Royal guard skittles £49.99 Jaques London
8) London puzzles (set of 6) £6 Mothercare
9) London bus baby bib £8 Scamp
10) London Underground tent for kids £59.99 findmeagift
Also, this lovely wooden Bus with removable roof and top deck back in stock – and a lovely classic buy.
|London Bus £50 The Little White Company|