Heading out this weekend? Why not let your little ones carry their own snacks and supplies with one of these cool, practical and cute backpacks.
1) Day sack ‘bee’ (with reins) £19.99 Littlelife LOVE IT BECAUSE: They all come with hood to turn your little one into whatever animal/character pack they are wearing.
2) Wild pack ‘dog’ £19.95 okiedog LOVE IT BECAUSE: It’s lightweight and water resistant (a.ka. juice box/beaker spill resistant)
3) Zoo pack ‘zebra’ £20.75 Skip Hop LOVE IT BECAUSE: A insulated front pocket for snacks and extra pockets inside for pencils and toys. Miss Marnie has the younger version Zoolet backpack owl with a detachable rein
4) Paddle pack ‘inky’ £16.66 Trunki LOVE IT BECAUSE: Ideal for swimming as the water resistant inner prevents leaks. It also has a very ‘grown-up’ roll seal top making it great for older kids.
5) Desert Camo backpack £17.99 Mini Mi-Pac LOVE IT BECAUSE Classic styling, durable canvas and roomy – with much more fun patterns and colours.
6) Personalised mini backpack £20.98 Tiny Me LOVE IT BECAUSE: The cutest pre-school or nursery bag and the personalisation means it won’t get lost.
7) Changer toy pod £24.95 PacaPod LOVE IT BECAUSE: If you already have a Pacapod baby bag this is an additional add one for toys (use as a changer first), with sturdy straps, detachable reins and a front pocket for a pict of your little love.
8) Bright daisies backpack £25 Cath Kidston LOVE IT BECAUSE: In CK tried and trusted wipe-clean vinyl and vintage prints this is a girly choice just perfect for sleepovers and school.