|Pict: Harpers Bazaar March 2014 for the V&A cover by Liz Collins|
Get your little ones ready for the urban jungle with these hot buys – as this season it’s all about the GIRAFFE.
One of these elegant, long-necked models… I mean mammals even made it onto a limited edition cover of Harper’s Bazaar.
So, here’s what I’ve spotted on my shopping safari so far…
First stop. Tees – these cute little additions to your little ones wardrobe will go perfectly with jeans, bright shorts or a little denim skirt.
1) £14-£16 (0-3yrs) Boden
2) £12 (1-12yrs) Cath Kidston
3) £36 (2-14yrs) Stella McCartney Kids at AlexandAlexa
4) £30.50 (2-12yrs) Little Marc Jacobs at AlexandAlexa
4) £25 (newborn – 14yrs) Mini Rodini
5) £5 (0-18mths) F+F at Tesco
And, for baby and toddler here are some jungle-tastic buys:
1) Change mat and case £16 each Apple & Bee
2) Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andreae £4.49 Amazon
3) Hand printed baby grow £16 (newborn-6mths) Little Dandies at notonthehighstreet
4) Sophie the Giraffe teether £12.49 sophielagirafe
5) Melamine plate and bowl set £14 Skiphop
6) Daysack £19.99 Littelife at Kiddicare
7) Bib £3.50 M&Co
8) Toy £5.49 Schleich at Early Learning Centre
9) Slip-on trainers £12-£14 Marks & Spencer
10) Acrylic glass £5 Cath Kidston
Also, love this gorgeous cushion – would look so good piled on a toddlers or child’s bed or, even on our own white duvet – right, mamas?
And, how fabulous is this giant stuffed giraffe? We have no room at all for it but Miss Marnie was so taken with them when we saw them at The Baby Show recently that I am tempted… (Note to my Mum: only tempted so don’t go buying her one!)
|Safari Cushion £35 Cath Kidston
Standing soft toy Giraffe (70cm high) £64.99 Hansa at John Lewis