|Hilary Duff with her Marc Jacobs baby bag|
Splurge Alert! OK, I admit these super-chic baby changing bags aren’t cheap but they’re definitely worth the extra money.
Well for one you have just given birth and two you are going to be carrying this bag for a while – up to a year and half at least – so it’s worth getting a stylish bag you really LOVE!
Most come with changing mats, bottle warmers and other yummy extras – some even come in a dust bag (and, we all know how exciting a bag within a bag is! In fact the dust bag makes a good bag for dirty/soiled clothing when out and about – so hey thats like an extra!
I prefer a neutral colour (and, please no novelty character or ‘yummy mummy’ wording – would you carry that normally? NO!) in either a soft buttery leather or a stylish wipe able nylon/canvas. I also think it’s a good idea to see the bag in the flesh – to check out space, handles, straps and how it will attach to your buggy.
Here are some of my current faves:
1) ‘Firenze’ Luxury Leather bag £289 Pacapod
2) ‘Ellie’ Leather bag £199.95 BabyBeau
3) ‘French Stripe’ duo canvas bag £65 Skip Hop
4) ‘Frankie’ tote £189 IL Tutto
5) ‘Eliz-a-Baby’ nylon bag £185 Marc Jacobs
6) ‘Hannah’ Leather shoulder bag £150 Sugarjack
7) ‘Olive grey’ slouch tote bag £200 OiOi
8) ‘Bobby’ quilted nylon bag £95 Storksak
9) ‘Stevie’ nylon bag £265 Kate Spade