I love a tutu – and couldn’t wait to get Miss Marnie her first one. I got her a full-layered white one for her 1st birthday – and she will be rocking it again with a festive knit over Christmas.
The bright coloured and patterned ones are perfect for fancy dress and dressing up but for ‘real life’ I prefer more muted shades and mixing them with chunky knits, tights and boots/pumps.
Here are 5 of men faves:
1) Ruffle tutu in vintage pink £36 (2-8yrs) The Little White Company
2) Tutu in vanilla from £35 (0-13yrs) Angel’s Faces
3) Baby tutu in vintage pink £32 (0-18mths) Bob & Blossom
4) Satin trim tutu from £24 (part of a set) (3-18mths) Autograph at Marks & Spencer
5) Frilled tutu from £14 (12mths -7yrs) Marks & Spencer
|Miss Marnie in her tutu at her BFF’s Princess Party!|