What every little lady wants from Santa….
1) Little rag doll with her own case and outfit – and looking for a home
Ragdoll in a suitcase £20 Cath Kidston
2) A cool headband for quick dress ups…
Denim Bow Hairband £3.99 (2-14yrs) Zara
3) Toddlers first little bike to zoom through all that wrapping paper
Wooden Bunny Trike £30 Early Learning Centre
4) Somewhere to keep all those Christmas pennies – real or chocolate!
Belle & Boo neck purse £8 Sister Guild
5) Love this retro 1950’s print re-framed for a new generation
Rabbits and Toadstools print £90 Greypeg
6) This is high on Miss Marnie’s wish list (or, is it mine?)
A wooden market stall with wooden food – hours of fun!
Le Toy Van Honeybee Market Stall £47.95 Wooden Toy Shop
7) A good old-fashioned noisy toy to wake granddad from his sofa snooze
Wooden fairy recorder £6.50 Monsoon
8) Silver boots go with everything – not just for Christmas dressing!
Metallic leather ankle boots from £22 Marks & Spencer
9) Cat Tee for Christmas – yes, please!
T-shirt £12 (3-18mths) Topshop
10) Bath bubbles and cute display bottles too – all girls love a beauty treat!
Cute or What Wash Duo £6 Boots