When you become a mum there are a few things that get your through the day and night – and they can become your lifeline too.
Playing on those ‘mum cliches’ I have complied a series of Christmas gift guides that I’ll be sharing over the next few weeks centred around these little treats – but with a difference!Be it coffee to get you started in the morning and keep you going through your sleep-deprived haze. Then there is the cake and chocolate that you happily eat on play dates and at afternoon mum meet-ups.
Come evening time when you are finally over tea-time tantrums, bath time and bedtime delays you can kick back with some a glass of something cold be that a classic gin and tonic or a glass of Prosecco.
And, then finally it’s all about hitting the hay for some much-needed sleep (hopefully!)
Christmas Gift Guide Treats for Mum’s who loves a bit of CHOCOLATE!
- Small Veriglass Chocolateness £10.99 Root Candles
- Philip B Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath £34 Panache Cosmetics
- Too Faced Eye Shadow Palette £39 Debenhams
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Lip Balm £4.75 Bee Good
- Chocoholic Purse £10 Accessorize
- Ocelot Dark Chocolate with Rasberry and Vanilla bar £6.99 Selfridges
- Sweater £26 Owl & Otter at notonthehighstreet
- I Love? Chocolate Fudge Cake Smashable Soap bar £4.99 Superdrug
- Chocolate Sprinkles Nail Varnish £8 Neu Nails