When you become a mum there are a few things that get your through the day and night – and they can become your lifeline too.
Playing on those ‘mum cliches’ I have complied a series of Christmas gift guides that I’ll be sharing over the next few weeks centred around these little treats – but with a difference!
Be it coffee to get you started in the morning and keep you going through your sleep-deprived haze. Then there is the cake and chocolate that you happily eat on play dates and at afternoon mum meet-ups.
Come evening time when you are finally over tea-time tantrums, bath time and bedtime delays you can kick back with some a glass of something cold be that a classic gin and tonic or a glass of Prosecco.
And, then finally it’s all about hitting the hay for some much-needed sleep (hopefully!)
The Christmas Gift Guide for Mum’s who would love a good nights SLEEP!
- Rose in April I’m not Sleepy Cushion £18 DecoBaby
- Deep Sleep Pillow Spray £16 This Works
- Cashmere Eye Mask £39 Boden
- Jar Mug £6.99 New Look
- Sandstone Coaster £7.80 Zazzle
- Bar Tea Sleep approx. £11.50 Amazon
- Double-Sided Pouch £21 Alphabet Bags
- Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream £22 Marks & Spencer
- Rolled Sleeve T-shirt £26 Parent Apparel