When you become a mum there are a few things that get your through the day and night – and they can become your lifeline too.
Playing on those ‘mum clichés’ I have complied a series of Christmas gift guides that I’ll be sharing over the next few weeks centred around these little treats – but with a difference!
Be it coffee to get you started in the morning and keep you going through your sleep-deprived haze. Then there is the cake and chocolate that you happily eat on play dates and at afternoon mum meet-ups.
Come evening time when you are finally over tea-time tantrums, bath time and bedtime delays you can kick back with some a glass of something cold be that a classic gin and tonic or a glass of Prosecco.
And, then finally it’s all about hitting the hay for some much-needed sleep (hopefully!)
Christmas Gift Guide Treats for Mum’s who love a slice of CAKE!
- Tea Towel £8.95 Rock Bake House
- Patisserie de Bain Cafe Paris Duo Tartlette Bath melts £6.99 Superdrug
- Mason Cash Lemon Drizzle in a Mug £10 John Lewis
- Pave Stud earrings £37 from a selection at Kate Spade
- Set of 4 vintage plates £19.50 Marks & Spencer
- Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath £14.50 Philosophy
- Birthday Cake Scented Candle approx. £10 DW Home
- Kate Spade Eat Cake for Breakfast placemat £14 John Lewis
- Set of 4 cupcake forks from a selection at Homebase
** Prefer a GIN & TONIC then go HERE