Just getting your head round the Spring trends? Well the fashion world is moving on to the trends for Autumn 2016 – with the start of Fashion Week. To kick off it always begins in New York.
Until we know when trends the designers have in store for us I thought I would celebrate with a little kids round-up of all things…yep, NYC.
From Big Apples to hotdogs and yellow cabs to pancakes. I’ve found some stylish toys, books and games every mini- fashionista should own…
1. Hape pancake set £13.95 Precious Little One
2. Colour-Me New York activity placemats £8.50 Petit Collage
3. Shaped cushions from £7 In the Seam at Etsy
4. NYC floor puzzle £16.50 Uncommon Goods
5. Kidding Around NYC: For Kids who Want the Inside Track on the City by Suzanne W. Roche £7.99 Amazon
6. Appletters game £10.50 Amazon
7. Rise and Shine Starbucks zippy cup £7.50 Oliver Bonas
8.Oeuf NYC knitted hot dog toy £46 Scandi Mini
Love this yellow taxi ride on car too…
|£120 My First Years|
And, this alphabet of New York print by Joanne Holbrook Originals