September (and now into October) are the most exciting months in the fashion calendar – as the four fashion capitals showcase next season collection.
Fashion week always finishes with Paris Fashion Week and inspired by this I have rounded up a few Parisian looks for the little’s. OK, so they may not be in next years trends (Spring Summer 2016) and they may feature a few iconic sightseeing prints – but fashion above all should always be fun!
I’m also linking up with the Adventure Walks for a lovely fashion themed giveaway. Adventure Walks are a series of illustrated foldable guidebook-maps offering the best walks around various cities created by two journalists Clare Lewis and Becky Jones.
Each folding map has step-by-step instructions of where to go, what to see and interesting little facts and sights to help kids discover the city through their own eyes.
With mini maps on the back and fabulous little titles like ‘scrumptious treats’ (pin pointing hot places for sweets, ice creams and cakes), best museums, parks and many other kid-friendly diversions that are sure to keep them, well walking.
The chic Paris Adventure Walks Map – with 20 adventure walks. From a trip up the Eiffel Tower to the chicest shopping ares, the best patisseries and leafy Parks to let of some steam the iconic sights and the top ten best views in the heart of the city.
First up lets get them add some Parisian chic to there wardrobes…
* FABULOUS FASHION FOR FASHION WEEK – PARIS *
Stripe top Burberry // Hat River Island Mini // Ballerina pumps Chloe at Childrensalon // Breton Carrement Beau at Childrensalon // Giant Colouring in poster Smallable // Chinos Zara Kids // Sandal Menthe et Grenadine // Magnetic wooden scene game Smallable // 3-D Colour city Smallable
*GIVEAWAY* – Adventure Walks Maps set of 4
V. I. BE HONEST: Please take the time to read my Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with mamasVIB or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a a set of 4 Adventure Walks Maps (New York, Paris, London & Rome). The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am BST on Friday 11th September 2015 and closes at 11.59pm BST on Friday 9th October 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by following @mamasvib and @aventurewalks on Twitter and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is: Adventure Walks Books
See More: New York Fashion Week: part 1 here
See More: London Fashion Week: part 2 here
See More: Milan Fashion Week: part 3 here