September (and October) are the most exciting months in the fashion calendar – as the four fashion capitals showcase next seasons collections.
It always kicks off with New York Fashion Week first and inspired by this I have rounded up a few NYC looks for the little’s. OK, so they may not be in next year’s trends (as its Spring Summer 2016) and they may feature a few iconic sightseeing prints – but fashion above all should always be fun – so why not!
I’m also linking up with Adventure Walks for a lovely travel themed giveaway. Adventure Walks are a series of illustrated foldable guidebook-maps offering the best walks around various cities created by two journalists Clare Lewis and Becky Jones.
Each folding map has step-by-step instructions of where to go, what to see and interesting little facts and sights to help kids discover the city through their own eyes.
With mini maps on the back and fabulous little titles like ‘scrumptious treats’ (pin pointing hot places for sweets, ice creams and cakes), the best museums, city farms and loads of other kid-friendly diversions that are sure to keep them, well walking.
The newest edition is the New York Adventure Walks Map – with 18 adventure walks. From a trip across Brooklyn Bridge to the best burgers, carousel rides and the animals at Central Park Zoo to the iconic sights and retro diners. It’s a mini Big Apple adventure waiting to happen.
First up lets get them dressed and ready…
* FABULOUS FASHION FOR FASHION WEEK – NEW YORK *
Baseball jacket Next // Yellow taxi pillow Oeuf at Alex & Alexa // New York car set Le Toy Van // Jeans Next //Puzzle Smallable // T-shirt River Island Mini // Hair slides Little Cloud at notonthehighstreet // Jersey bumbag dress Little Marc Jacobs at Alex & Alexa // Pumps Next
Pyjamas (set of 2) John Lewis // Eye Mask Pompon Designs // Baby bathing
collection from a selection at Kiehl’s // T-shirt River Island Mini
* GIVEAWAY * – Win a set of 4 Adventure walks Maps
|My treasured skyline picture of New York from 2000|
V. I. BE HONEST: Please take the time to read my Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding
anyone professionally associated with mamasVIB or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a a set of 4 Adventure Walks Maps (New York, Paris, London & Rome). The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am BST on Friday 11th
September 2015 and closes at 11.59pm BST on Friday 9th October 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog
post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by following @mamasvib and @aventurewalks on Twitter and then completing the
Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website
within 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the
Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding
on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by
the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and
/ or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these
terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is: Adventure Walks Books
See More: London Fashion Week: part 2 here