September (and October) are the most exciting months in the fashion calendar – as the four fashion capitals showcase next season’s collection’s.
London Fashion Week kicks off today and inspired by this I have rounded up a few London looks for the little’s. OK, so they may not be in next years trends (Spring Summer 2016) and they may feature a few iconic sightseeing prints – but fashion above all should always be fun!
I’m also linking up with the Adventure Walks for a lovely fashion themed giveaway. Adventure Walks are a series of illustrated pocket sized foldable guidebook-maps offering the best walks around various cities created by two journalists Clare Lewis and Becky Jones.
Each folding map has step-by-step instructions of where to go, what to see and interesting little facts and sights to help kids discover the city through their own eyes.
With mini maps on the back and fabulous little titles like ‘scrumptious treats’ (pin pointing hot places for sweets, ice creams and cakes), best museums, city farms and many other kid-friendly diversions that are sure to keep them, well walking.
The original London Adventure Walks Map – with 20 adventure walks. From I Spy London landmarks game to the best places to eat, a round-up of free thing to do, museums for all the family and maps of East London, Stratford and Greenwich on the back. This is the perfect companion to any mini London tourist.
But, first up lets get them dressed….
* FABULOUS FASHION FOR FASHION WEEK – LONDON *
Duffel Coat Petit Bateau // Pinafore Boden // T-shirt Burberry // Mittens Monsoon //
Shirt Monsoon // Scarf Monsoon // Keyring Boden
T-shirt J.Crew // Shoes Start-Rite // Skirt Joules // Boots Clarks // Sticker book
*GIVEAWAY* – Adventure Walks Maps set of 4
V. I. BE HONEST: Please take the time to read my Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with mamasVIB or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a a set of 4 Adventure Walks Maps (New York, Paris, London & Rome). The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am BST on Friday 11th September 2015 and closes at 11.59pm BST on Friday 9th October 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by following @mamasvib and @aventurewalks on Twitter and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is: Adventure Walks Books