|PICT: Romy and The Bunnies|
You may have already seen this beautiful Pat the Bunny collaboration – which launched earlier this year.
The collection which has been curated by Romy & The Bunnies founder Julia Restoin Roitfed is to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the classic kids book, Pat the Bunny.
I was worried it was going to be one of those blink-and-you’ll-miss it limited edition collections – but this exclusive range is available all year long to celebrate the anniversary.
So, there is still time to get grab some pieces.
|Julia and her daughter, Romy|
The voice behind the modern mum blog Romy and the Bunnies Julia Restoin Roitfeld – model, creative director and photographer and daughter of Carine Roitfied (the former editor of French Vogue) – asked three brands to design the products for her debut collaboration:
Charlotte Olympia – who has created bunny pumps and sandals in the spirit of her infamous cat ones.
Bon Point – have created some twinsets and are one of Julia’s favourite French children’s brands.
Aden + Anais – of course, have designed some Pat the Bunny swaddles/muslin’s.
As for the book Pat the Bunny was released in 1940 and is more a book of things for baby to do – rather than read – hence pat the bunny (feel daddy’s beard, put your finger through mummy’s ring…)
It was considered ahead of its time when it came out. As the author Dorothy Kunhardt had written it for her daughter who was a toddler at the time. It have now sold over 6 million copies and of course no classic goes without a parody (you can see my round up here)
But, back to the collection and the fact that the lovely people at Aden + Anais have offered one mamasVIB reader the chance to win a set of the exclusive Pat the Bunny baby swaddles and a copy of the hardback book. To enter see full details below.
The Romy and The Bunnies X Pat The Bunny Collection is exclusively stocked in Harrods.
* GIVEAWAY *
Win an exclusive Romy and The Bunnies X Pat the Bunny Swaddle set and copy of Pat the Bunny worth £47
|Want to win this?|
V. I. BE HONEST: Please take
time to read the mamasVIB Giveaway terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding
anyone professionally associated with mamasVIB or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a Exclusive Romy and The Bunnies X Pat the Bunny Aden + Anais Swaddle Set and Pat The Bunny Hardback book. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am BST on Wednesday 10th
June 2015 and closes at 11.59pm BST on Tuesday 30th June 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on any blog
post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by following @mamasvib on Twitter and Tweeting about the competition, liking this blog on Facebook then completing the
Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website
within 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the
Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding
on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by
the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and
/ or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these
terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is: Aden + Anais The Light Bulb Studio 316/317 1 Filament Walk Wandsworth London SW18 4GQ