|HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY ELC!|
This month it’s not only Miss Marnie’s birthday – it’s also the big 4-0 for the Early Learning Centre.
Since staring as a small mail order business in 1974 by a mum and dad who wanted to give their children fun toys that also helped them learn and develop – it has grown-up to over 400 shops in 40 countries.
Miss Marnie loves going into our local branch and never wants to leave. I love the well made and good value toys that make great gifts – especially the classic wooden pieces (of course..)
|Miss M with her ELC Ted…|
But, for everyday toys you can’t beat Happyland (quirky characters, brilliant buildings and fab collectibles like the Prince George set that came out this year); Rosebud Village (a wooden dollhouse collection) and Toybox (a recent edition launched in 2013 of click-clack animals and vehicles)
To celebrate its milestone birthday ELC have created a Limited Edition Teddy Bear – and they’ve kindly given me one of the 3000 made to give away to you lovely mamasVIB readers.
Edward is a classic style, snuggley teddy with lovely bean filled paws. One paw is embroidered with ‘Born in 1974’ – presented in a beautiful box with his baby Ted (his paw is embroidered with ‘Born in 2014’). They come with matching green polka dot bows and a birth certificate.
He is so cute and would make a great keepsake – especially for any new babies born this year. So, be sure to enter below for a chance to WIN!
Limited Edition Edward and Ted costs £40.
ENTER TO WIN A LIMITED EDITION 40th BIRTHDAY ELC TEDDY
V. I. BE HONEST: Please take time to read the mamasVIB Giveaway terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with mamasVIB or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a Limited Edition ELC 40th Birthday Edward Teddy Bear and Ted set. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am BST on Tuesday 23rd September 2014 and closes at 11.59pm BST on Tuesday 14th October 2014.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on blog post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by following @mamasvib and @ELCUK on Twitter, following this blog and ELC on Facebook and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter is: ELC ℅ Mothercare, Cherry Tree Road, Watford, WD24 6SH