I don’t think any other catalogue landing on my doormat is more exciting than the Mini Boden one. I literally rip of the plastic to see whats new… way more pleasing than opening a bill.
One thing I always do is ear-mark the pieces I like and then set it aside (it’s all too tempting to go online and just add it all to my basket and checkout!).
I tend go back over it ‘less-child-in-a-sweetshop’ and more practical-mama-shopping-for-a-toddler way.
Although, one thing I have learnt over the last year or so is – if you love it buy it! Because the best bits sell out fast – and I mean fast!
I have waited too long before for a more expensive item to go into the sale or to be discounted and then missed out and been pretty upset about it. Now if I really, really, really love it I buy it for Miss Marnie secure in the knowledge it will be safety tucked in her wardrobe ready for the coming season.
With all this dreary weather I decided to brighten up your Saturday morning (and mine of course) and show you my Post-It noted items from the new summer catalogue (now, I really will need to buy them quickly!)
Sorry, its just girls stuff to those with little boys – but a good excuse to go online mama’s!
1) Pretty woven top in vintage blue flowerbed £20-£22 (18mths -12yrs)
2) Hotchpotch jersey dress in lollipop segulls £24-£28 (18mths -12yrs)
3) Crossover sandals in festival pink £24-£28 (24-37)
4) Sunglasses in tortoiseshell £12
5) Textured Jumper in sunglow stripe £25-£30 (18mths -12yrs)
6) Fun printed skirt in meadow woof £22-£26 (18mths-12yrs)
7) Party pet appliqué t-shirt in Bright green Dalmation £17-19 (18mths-12yrs)
8) Leather ballet flats in emerald metallic £28-£32 (22-37 – sizes 22-27 come with elastic across for extra support for toddlers)
9) Appliqué kaftan in white/flower £22-£24 (18mth-12yrs)
10) Printed reversible hat in multi flowerbed £14 (newborn – 3yrs)
11) Girls swimsuit in multi flowerbed £14-£16 (3mths-3yrs)