Working on a magazine you get to try a lot beauty products – and I mean a lot. And, even though that is fun you soon suss out what works and what doesn’t.
When I left Now magazine to go on maternity I was sent off with a bag full of baby goodies from the Beauty Ed and I couldn’t wait to try them all out…
So, here I give you my top 9 best bath time treats that have worked for Miss Marnie…and me. Making our bath time routine pleasant in more ways than one.
* Aveeno Bath & Shower Oil – This also helped clear up her mild eczema in a jiffy
* Aquafresh Milk Teeth Toothpaste & Milk Teeth Soft Bristle Toothbrush – Still a work in progress – I can see a teeth cleaning battle ahead of us!
* Weleda Baby Calendula Oil – Not too greasy for a little baby massage before bed and the light scent is not too overpowering either.
* Daniel Galvin Jnr Organic Baby Shampoo – You can only find this one eBay now – but, Organic Babies by Green People Lavender Baby Wash and Shampoo is my second fave! I’ve found some baby shampoos too harsh at first, so I just used the water/wash from the bath in the early days.
* Boots Baby Safety Buds – The clever moulded tips ensure you don’t push them in too far – worth the extra pennies.
* Brush-Baby Dental Wipes – For when we need to brush and go – these individually wrapped wipes are handy to have in your mama bag too.
* Munckin White Hot Safety Bath Duck – The clever little safety disc on the base reveals the word Hot when the bath water is too..hot! Brilliant when newborn.
* Cowshed Floyd Hooded Towel – Soft, cute and it’s from Cowshed! A little bit of luxe for baby.
|Miss Marnie at 9 months|